New Custom Precision Ductile Iron Casting for Turbo Exhaust Manifold
|FOB Price:||US $1.5 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $1.5/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: IC2016022998
- Casting Form Material: Ggg50, Option Ggg60, ASTM80-55-06
- Casting Form Usage Count: Permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra25-100
- Machining Tolerance: 0.005mm-0.01mm-0.1mm
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Blank Process: Sand Casting
- Machining Process: Drilling, Milling, Boring etc.
- Casting Blank Weight: Range From 0.01kg-1000kg
- Lead Time: 45 Days
- Trademark: Matech Industry
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8480300000
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Iron
- Surface Treatment: Dacromat Coating, Finish Painting
- Coating: Zinc oxide
- Standard: According to Customer Requirement
- Material: Ggg50, Option Ggg60, ASTM80-55-06
- Casting Tolerance: CT9-11
- Rough Surface Roughness: Ra25-100
- Package: Multiplayer Wood Box with Big Plastic Bag Inside
- Service: OEM, ODM for Iron Casting
- Transport Package: Multiplayer Wood Box with Big Plastic Bag Inside
- Origin: China Shanghai
Ductile Iron Casting Material Comparison Table:
Grey Iron Casting Material Comparison Table:
Shanghai Matech Machinery Manufacture Corporation Ltd.
Branch of Matech Industry Ltd.
ADD: RM 620, No 4TH, FENGSHANG MANSION, LANE 5000 GONGHEXING RD, SHANGHAI CHINA
Tel:+86 21 56076732/51099956
Fax:+86 21 56496490 / 60297106
Matech Industry ltd specializes in Metal Parts Solution for Vehicle, Agriculture machine, Construction Machine, transportation equipment, Valve and Pump system.
With keeping manufacturing process design, quality planning, key manufacturing processes and final quality control in house we are mastering key competence to supply quality mechanical parts and assembly to our customers for both China and Export Market .
To satisfy different mechanical and functional requirements from our customers we are able to make a big range of metal products for our clients on base of different blanks solutions and technologies. These blanks solutions and technologies include processes of Iron Casting, Steel Casting, Stainless Steel Casting, Aluminum Casting and Forging.
During the early involvement of the customer's design process we are able to provide professional input to our customers in terms of process feasibility, cost reduction and function approach. You are welcome to contact us for technical enquiry and business cooperation.